Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Dubrovnik, Croatia





Last month in August, my friend and her parents asked me if I wanted to come on holiday with them in the summer so I obviously jumped at the chance and before I knew it we were on a plane to the beautiful island of Dubrovnik, in Croatia.
I had the most incredible time and was there for two weeks, two weeks is more than enough time to fit in lots of different activities yet still get lots of relaxing (err.. tanning) time in, we did spend our time on the beach for about a week out of the whole time we were there. but we also did things like spent a whole day kayaking..


Also went on a Jet Ski for the first time and went on a sailing boat for a entire day with a man named Nico, to a few different islands and jumped off into the Adriatic sea to do some Snorkeling, which is great in a place like Croatia where its hot and the sea is very blue!

















I had the most amazing time, its incredible how you can go to a place for such a short amount of time and just be drawn back to it, looking at all these pictures is making me want to go back and I really hope one day I will because Croatia is such a beautiful place and I had a wonderful time!




Photo credits to Martha Hooper :)

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a lovely time!

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for commenting, suggestions and ideas always welcome :) saskia x