Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

A Day out in Shere





So today me and my friend Lottie decided to go to Shere, which is a cute and very picturesque village in our hometown of Guildford, in Surrey. We took this as an opportunity to take a few snaps and then later come home to blog about it, Shere is a very pretty, quiet village and it has a very old look about it as it's not been done up for years and still looks like it would have quite a few years ago, it has also been in quite a few films as I can imagine it would be a great place to shoot a movie and I myself have actually witnessed filming going on there.







They have some really cute little shops just full of little bits and bobs, there's a river, a cafe, an ice cream shop and its just really nice to walk around and there's also bits off it where it's more woody and green. The houses are also all so nice and have thatched rooves, the whole place has a very Victorian feel to it.








Its just such a lovely place to visit and its great that its only 15 minutes down the road from where I live as I would happily go there alot more, if you live in the south-east area of England, its definitely worth going to, maybe a bit of a treck just for a day if you live a bit farther away but its still a lovely experience and I have been there a few times.





No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for commenting, suggestions and ideas always welcome :) saskia x